
Crunchy Bar Hebert.
I can't wait to move out of my house, go to college save up money to my bills and save a little more for a Miniature Dashound. I've always wanted a black Miniature Dashound, and name him/her Crunchy, but I'd rather have a boy dog :) I've always want to have a dog of my own, especialy one that I can name, train. The dog I have now, Gizmo, hes a pain. I feel kind of sorry for him, when he was little his older owners used to abuse him, then once we saved him, he changed completly he is only comfortable around my brothers and sister, mom and dad but everyone else I know, can't even touch him. Other then my sisters boyfriend, and mine. I think it mainly because my dog got used to them being over so much that he basically counts them as family. Haha, sounds wierd but it's true.
Anyways, back to Crunchy.
I mean first of all the name Crunchy is just adorable. Also, the name Crucnhy for a black miniature dashound, can't go wrong there.
I can't wait to move out of my house, go to college save up money to my bills and save a little more for a Miniature Dashound. I've always wanted a black Miniature Dashound, and name him/her Crunchy, but I'd rather have a boy dog :) I've always want to have a dog of my own, especialy one that I can name, train. The dog I have now, Gizmo, hes a pain. I feel kind of sorry for him, when he was little his older owners used to abuse him, then once we saved him, he changed completly he is only comfortable around my brothers and sister, mom and dad but everyone else I know, can't even touch him. Other then my sisters boyfriend, and mine. I think it mainly because my dog got used to them being over so much that he basically counts them as family. Haha, sounds wierd but it's true.
Anyways, back to Crunchy.
I mean first of all the name Crunchy is just adorable. Also, the name Crucnhy for a black miniature dashound, can't go wrong there.
No comments:
Post a Comment