Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family bonding.

Me and my family just moved out of our old house. It was actually so sad just leaving that house, that was fun of soo many memories I mean I used to live in that house since I was 3 years old. I grew up with so many people there. Now it's all gone and now i have to make new memories. What sucks the most now is that i'm not as close to everything and everyone as I used to be, all my friends live in ajax and in oshawa.. and i know its not too far, but to get a ride every weekend, its far.

When I used to live in oshawa I could always just say i'll be right there, I'm walking. Now it's more like, Oh I can't, or I'll take the bus, and the bus would be too hard because I'm clueless in this town.

Anyways, Hopefully there is only good memories and not bad memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers