So last night I was watching this movie called "Requiem for a dream" and as I was watching this moving. I kept on crying and crying, it reminded me of someone I know, and it brought back terrible memories, and thoughts and I just couldint stop crying.
I'll fill you in on the movie a bit. So basically the point of the movie, is how theres this one guy (Jared Leto) Whois a coke addict, and he has a beautiful girlfriend (Jennifer Connelly) who is also a coke addict, and they also have a friend who is also one as well. They all end up going throught this tought situations. Where the italians and the blacks are both killing each other (only the drug dealers) and thats how they made their money,but now that there isint any Cocain selling on the streets, they have to put themselves into risky situations.
For example, Jennifer connelly, she really needs cocain, so she starts to see a dealer, who makes her do things she wouldint ever do (prostitute) herself, for drugs.
Also, Jared Leto's mother, is a very lonely sad old lady, but once she gets a call from this tv show that would like her to come on television, she starts to worry because she wants to fit into her red dress, so she takes drugs to makeher loose weight. She then starts to get addicted and can't stop taking them, she started taking them in the summer and bad things started to happen during winter, she hasnt been eating or doesint anything but cleaning and sleeping. it's very sad movie. It really makes you think.
Anyways if your interested, heres the trailer. it's very old, but its a cool movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment