
I have this problem where I cry over everything. Haha, It's almost as if I have this big bag of water hiding behind my eyes and once something that strongly bothers me pops that bag, and millions of little tears weld from my eyes. This isn't a touchy subject, it's actually very funny. Because alot of people always call me a baby, when they say it, they usually say it as a joke. When I hear it, I take it seriously. I'm such a baby! I once sat in my room and as thinking... Hmmm what seriously makes me cry. Not only but one thing came to mind. It was probably the most stupidest thing, but after knowing that I actually laughed at myself. You sometimes feel sorry for people who are sad, then you have me. The person who is extremly happy, all the time, and when she cries, shes still happy. Does that make sense? It's like, when I'm crying, I'm still happy, it's just when your crying theres something bothering you, but in my case when I'm crying it's only because I take this little thing and make it something completly bigger then it is, then after someone says Jenn, seriously! then I laugh and say wow I'm stupid. I actually never really taken it into this much of thought. Now that it's out, and said with I feel even more stupid. If you have the same problem as me. It'll get better, just get a friend to slap you when ever you take something and blow it out of proportion. It's silly how girls do that isn't it, actually let me rephrase that. It sucks how girls do that isn't it. You always just have to put it in your head that it's started so small got to big, and will end even smaller. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment