Monday, December 14, 2009

Good for the soul.

I sometimes do this thing where after I feel nerdy. I am not embarassed though, so I will share with you. Every day I come on the computer and post the daily quotes. Kinda lame I know, but sometimes they are good, and sometimes they are bad, and most of the times they make you think. So I will share them with you :)

(I just want to say that I didn't write these quotes)

“In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday”

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

"Don't count the days-make the days count"

"I will prepare and someday my chance will come"

"You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is diferent one, each day brings a miracle of it's own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle."

"Someday is not a day of the week"

"Every day you spend drifting away from your goals is a waste not only of that day, but also of the additional day it takes regain lost ground"

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I wnat to read, and all the friends I want to see"

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've have everything to do, and you've done it"

Hopefully it made you think, because i know it made me, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers