I've always realized that there are so many people that judge a person acording to style, beliefs, taste in music or other topics, race ect.. but whats always something that people judge others about are piercings.
If you have your lip pierced, your either a poser, or an emo. Which to me is retarted because how does a lip piercing make you a poser? It's like saying to someone that if they are wearing the same shirt as you, they are posers. Which is more then impossible to find a shirt that hasn't been made over a million times, and put into stores, for everyone to have one.
If you have your nose pierced, your a lesbian. I think it's if you have your right side pierced, you are a lesbian. Which is stupid because I have my nose pierced on the right side, and I am not a lesbian. It's actually funny how people sit down and make up stupid stuff that is completly irrelevant to having a nose piercing.
If you have your tongue pierced, it's clearly because you want to be better in giving oral sex. Pft! that is ridiculous, some people just like the look of it. I mean yeah sometimes if I know someone who is a tad promiscuous and has their tongue pierced, I'm like maybe she did get it to upgrad her skills in oral, but then after I think that, I'm like, seirously though who cares.
I'm getting so sick and tired of people judging everyone for something they like? sometimes its different but its because you don't like it. But it's nothing you should talk about and waste your breath other? I mean where does that lead you. right.
Think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment