It's kinda funny, but kind of sad, how much a girl can get jealous and freak out over something that is so small. Seriously so small that you have to put it under a microscope just to see it. Then again, it sucks so much being jealous, and worrying about something. I remeber I used to be so jealous that i would even go to great lenghts to skip out on seeing something,or someone. Sometimes i would just not litsen, usually it never works, but sometimes it helps. It Gives me a little big of sanity. I don't know about you, but when i'm jealous I get into one of those moods were if you wanna talk to me, lets talk about something so completly off of what is on my mind at this very exact moment. Then once I get home, I freak out and need to talk about it, but once i spit out every word, at the end I feel good, until the person on the other end of the phone, sits there and starts to laugh. Their response always starts with "Wow Jenn, you are such a girl." Or usually its "Are you kidding me? Jenn, it's such a little thing, that you have blown way out of poportion" Then I sit there and think. Wow! Did I seriously just freak out over that, then I smile hang up the phone and give my self a little treat, preferably Milk.
My advice.
Instead of freaking out over something that to you is so big, but to most so small, go find what ever it is you are jealous about and ask. Either you'll hear what you want to, or you might get something you wish you hadn't heard, but in the end its always going to help you.
No comments:
Post a Comment