Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Selfish Suicide


I could sit here for hours and think about reasons as to why someone would commit suicide. I still can't find one reason. To me suicide is selfish, ending your life and putting your family,friends and maybe your boyfriend/girlfriend into terrible depression. I doesint even cross my mind, the pain that families go through when their child, cousin, brother, husband, or loved ones commits suicide. I remeber when I was about 15 years old and someone told me that they have a friend that commited suicide. I also remeber the face he gave me, as he was telling me the story. It took him 2 hours just to finish his story, and afterwards he looked at me and said "seriously Jenn, if you ever know someone who is about to commit suicide, make sure to let someone know. No matter what he or she will put you through after, they will never forget that you saved their life". The saddest part about that boys story, was the after part. When his story started to pass through the school, because some people though it was their business to share his personal life with the hole school. Some people started to laugh, call the boy a waste of flesh and air. Even made it loud and clear to the person who told us, that his friend deserved what ever made him decide to end his life. It sickens me how people can't just keep there opinions to themselves. Some people just don't care how much pain they afflect to someone, when they say something so utterly unessacery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers