Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Paranormal Activity


On Thursday October 28th, I went and saw the new movie Paranormal Activity.

Unfortunetly, I miss the first 10 minutes, but it didint matter because the movie was terrible anyways. Probably the most funniest thing that happened during the movie, was when everyone was screaming at randome parts. For instance this one part, they are just sitting and talking about work, and this group of people screamed.

Anyways, this movie was probably the stupidest movie that has ever come out in theaters, other then GI-Jo (If you like this movie, then i'm sorry) So anyways... this movie was saying how this was real people taping it and how this was based on true events, but I know that every time they said, "Based on a true story" or "Based on true events" what they are really saying is "They all die in real life, but everything else is made up" I mean yeah, thats how movies are made they have to scare the audience and obviously make a good movie, but it's strange how it manages to scare me, but the story lines suck.

In my opinion, Paranormal Activity was a terrible movie, because if you have seen it. Then you will know that it can give who ever has motion sickness would throw up while watching this movie, or who ever believes in "Paranormal Activity" would never be able to sleep. Or if theres someone like me, after all the ending credits would sit there look at the screen turn to their friend and say "That was terrible".

Well anyways, I don't suggest you watch this movie if you have motion sickness, and actual good taste in actual amazing horror movies.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this movie personnally. It scared the living hell out of me. I mean this does happent to people I believe maybe not exactly like that but it does happen. That's what scared me. I liked this movie though.

    ReplyDelete

Followers