Wednesday, September 9, 2009

David Bowie.


This morning I woke up and turned the radio on. The song Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie came on. I never thought David Bowie was all that good until I heard that song. Personally sometimes you can barely understand what he is saying, but on other parts you can hear him clear. His voice to me is creepy, but for some odd reason it brings me to like him. His voice is different and there’s something really cool that interests me in him. When I was younger my dad brought me into the days of cool oldies music , when he showed me David Bowie with his wacky makeup and weird hair I was pretty scared of him, but now I listen to him regularly and absolutely adore his music. If you’ve never heard of David Bowie Have a listen, Trust me you won’t doubt it.

2 comments:

  1. Good blog topic. Be sure to spell check though (Bowie takes a capital B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I don't really listen to classic rock music BUT I'll maybe listen to the song by David Bowie. It's funny how one song can make you change your mind on a artist. I really like that picture of him and his make is SICK! I seen Lady Gaga do that same thing :D.

    ReplyDelete

Followers