Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thank you, Thank you very much.

The King of Rock n' Roll.. Elvis Presley!

Elvis Presley, what could I possibly tell you in short form about Elvis, and all the great memories he brings back. All my life as a little girl my dad would play Elvis, in the car, in the kitchen, in the backyard when we were just lounging in the summer. I couldin't imagine my life without litsening to Elvis. Oh I can't forget my little crushy days, were when my father showed me a picture of Elvis, I was completly in love. I mean common Elvis Presley is a looker. Not to mention his voice is amazing. My all time favorite song by him Would have to be "Heartbreak Hotel" but also theres "Teddy Bear". Seriously I can not be the only person in this world who would kill to have Elvis Presley alive. I don't mean that in literal sense, but you know that. I was actually watching this movie that was called, "Hounddog" with Dakota fanning, David Morse, Robin Wright Penn. It's about a girl named Lewellen,who is growing up in ,rural Alabama in the 1950s. Her life is depressing as she(Lewellen) is poor and motherless. She lives with her Grammie, and has a strained relationship with her daddy. Lewellen's only pleasure is playing with neighbor boy Buddy and listening to Elvis. Lewellen's favorite song is "Hounddog" which she will perform for anybody at the drop of a hat. It's actually an amazing movie, well I liked it. Heres the trailer.


1 comment:

  1. My grandparents love Elvis and I have to say that he has quite a talent. For him to be remembered till today, he must be great. Great blog! keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers