Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world.


I've always thought that if you litsened to music while walking, you always tend to go with the beat. Something I haven't realized is that the song "don't stop believing" by Journey is the best song to walk too! Trust me everyone... walk somewhere while this song is playing and you will feel powerful, no word of a lie. It's almost like you feel like its your conscious telling you to not stop believing haha. I remeber when I litsened to this one day on the city bus on my way home. Obviously Jenn, getting way too caught up into the music, started singing outloud on the bus. Never have I seen so many strangers eyes staring at me. Not to mention I didin't do such a terrible job at singing. So yeah, I'm pretty sure you know this song, and if not just think of the new "remix" they made, NOT as good as the orginal but it's a help. If you don't know this song, no probleme just litsen here. :)

Care to sing along... just make sure no ones home when you belt out the chorus, because I know I do.

(Chorus)
Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers