Thursday, September 10, 2009

Me Myself & I In The Olden Times.


Two nights ago I was flicking threw guide and came across the movie Dazed and Confused. I’ve seen this movie many times, it’s an amazing movie. Every time I watch that movie I always just wish I was born or living in those times. Back then clothes yes were kind of ugly, and a tad weird looking, and long hair was in on guys, and girls didn’t wear cute fashionable things like we do now? But in all honesty here does this all really matter? Music now is like listening to people rapping about how much money they have in the bank? Or how many girl fans love them. Yeah, rap music isn’t all that bad, I mean I do listen to it here and there, but where’s the soul? I wish I could be in an old Cadillac going to a dinner and listening to some classic rock, not to mention blasting it in my room and just laying bed with my record player. Gosh how great would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers