Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Girls talk, face it!

It is so hard to be motivated and to be normal, when there are millions of rumors,drama, and other stuff that is flying around. I remeber elementary school, were we would talk about who has the cooler lunch box, or who has a brownie. Now, in highschool everything is about everyone else, and what everyone else is talking about. Personally, I find normal conversations about books, movies, boys, and a shows I watched last night, is way better then talking about girls and what they did with this person, or what she said about this person, or this person is a blah blah blah. It seems that the people who are living in the generation now can't come up with a constructive conversation about more important things, like the world, and what chaos is happening to our not so green planet. In my oppinion, yes, hanging out with boys are always fun. They're calm, don't like gossip and drama. They life to play sports, watch sports. Laugh about actually funny things, and not laugh about someone. Sometimes though, you just need a girlfriend, to talk about your relationships, but why even waste your breath trying to trust someone now. I think that now, everytime I tell someone something that involves something personal on my part. Its scary, and hard to look deep into that persons eyes and actually trust them 100%. In what messed up world are we living in?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I defenatly agree with this post. Its sad how we've all lost touch with just being us. And not focusing on everyone elses life. I miss the days when everything was just so simple and you didin't have to worry about what others are saying about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree people love to talk, girls mostly. Guys are awesome, they are so chill. Girls should learn a thing or two about guys. I mean girl still rock but sometimes they get carried away.

    ReplyDelete

Followers