Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween.


LIST OF THINGS YOU NEED FOR HALLOWEEN.

Material.

Candy
Drinks
Chips or Popcorn
A friend or Boyfriend
A blanket
A pillow
Lights all off
A converter
Most of all....
Every Halloween movie ever Created.


By every Halloween movie ever created, I don't mean the latest ones, because those are all into our generation and seem pretty cut back and kinda lame. I mean the oldies, with Jamie Lee Curtis, Tony moran. Yeah they aren't as scary as the new ones. It's just old movies never get old.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Haloween movies as well. The first one has such a freaky soundtrack! The main theme is without a doubt one of the scariest songs ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay first i would like to say, ITS NOT A CONVERTER ITS A REMOTE. Sorry just joking around with you. I would have to say to have a good halloween you need to scare people!Best movie to go with halloween nigth though would have to be jeepers creepers 1 or the new halloween by Rob Zombie

    ReplyDelete

Followers