Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pet Peaves.

About an hour ago, I was thinking about how there are so many things that people do that really get on my nerves, here are a couple of my pet peaves.

1. I can't stand it, when people try to mouth what your saying, while you are talking.

2. When people sing a song, and don't know the words, but make up their own as they go along, and it doesint even go with the beat or make any sense.

3.When you make a really funny joke, and the person beside you hits you on the sholder and says "That was really funny", when they are not even laughing.

4.When people will see a person, make fun of them for what they are wearing, then 20 minutes later, will say how they are not judgemental.

5. How people say "I am so mad right now!" then you ask why? then they say, "Oh! don't worry about it" Well then why would you even bring it up if your not going to tell us whats going on?

6. When people talk to you over msn about why they are mad at you, then once you get in person, they get scared?

7. When someone older makes fun of someone younger.

8.When someone is all nice to you infront of your face, then once you walk away they talk behind your back.

9. When people say I'm growing up, it's you who needs to grow up! When really you truly know its them.

10. How people need to beat up someone who is looking, talking or texting their boyfriend or girlfriend.

11. How people do weed at school.

12. How people eat with their mouth open.

13.How people can't just move on over something that is childish and stupid.

14. When you ask a teacher a question, and they make you feel like your dumb.

15. When a person talks down to you

16. How people just stare at you, even after you catch them.

17. How someone doesint have any class in a restaurant, and eats like a pig.

18. hypocrites.

19. Soemone who can lie constantly, but sucks at lying.

I know it may seem like I hate alot of things, but these are just things that get on my nerves from time to time. Because, sometimes I do some of these things, and so do you. Doesin't make you a bad person, or make you a person that everyone is going to hate. and yes I kinda did contradict myself in the sense of saying, hypocrites get on my nerves then just saying that I do some of these things sometimes even if they get me angry. I only mean the kinds of hypocrites that do it all the time, about things that shouldint even matter.

Id love to hear yours, so tell me some of your pet peaves.
:)

3 comments:

  1. People who can't stop talking in a movie theatre. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or who take forever to open a bag of candy or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. good blog!
    I do things also that usually annoy me! But like you said everyone does it!
    one thing that bugs me that you didn't add to your list is when people will talk to you and want to know what's up but they fully roll their eyes at you like as if they want you to shut up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers