
Nothing can make me sing without knowing any lyrics are The Ramones. Funny as it is, every time I listen to the song "Blitzkrieg bop" I actually have no clue as to what he is really saying. Most of the time I mumble random words that kind of sound like what they’re saying, but I am completely and most definitely wrong by a long shot. The only part that I know for sure is the "Hey ho, let’s go hey ho, let’s go hey ho, let’s go hey ho, let’s go" pretty embarrassing but it’s not like anyone can see you dancing around in your room and singing the wrong lyrics. Another embarrassing fact, when I first saw them in a picture I went total goo-goo eyed all over them, but as you can see in the photo, they’re style is a little out of control. I’ve always thought why do I think they are good-looking or have any bit of an attractive side? Maybe it was the rebellious? Or maybe I was just crazy either way will never know.
You should post more about these Ramones i'd like to hear about them.:)
ReplyDelete