Friday, September 11, 2009

Give Peace a Chance.


John Lennon is that one person in the world that knows what he wants, and when he wants it, and he will go to great lengths to make it happen. John Lennon has inspired many people to look at things the way we really should. When John Lennon wrote “Imagine” he wanted people to stop and think for a second and just try to imagine what life would be like without war, and it everyone started to just make peace with everyone. He always knows how to make people listen. Imagine was the most popular song on John Lennon’s solo album. Even now we have other bands that do covers of this song for example: A Perfect Circle, Avril Lavigne. Yes, they did do amazing covers, but nothing tops to an original, by the great man himself John Lennon. If you have never heard the song I recommend you hear it as soon as possible and maybe give me your feedback on what you felt when you heard it.

Also another song by John Lennon that always gets me singing and moving around the house is “Give Peace a Chance”. You might have heard it somewhere, if not I also recommend this song as well, and also I’d love to hear your opinions on this.

4 comments:

  1. I do have to agree, John Lennon is a master with his words, and I did listen to the song "Imagine" to refresh my memory on the lyrics and your right, Imagine all the people, living for today.. thats beautiful, to me that one quote meants so much. Just having everyone let go of their past, dropping their worries and just live the moment. :) great blog miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems like a great guy and it's good that he tries to make what he wants a reality! I don't listen to him but I'm sure if i did i would love his lyrics. Maybe I'll go on youtube and listen to him! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Lennon has always been my all time favourite musician and songwriter. He had an amazing voice and wrote awesome songs. Great blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Followers