
Good ol’ Sir Elton John…
What great mind he has, his music to me brings back so many good memories. Whenever I listen to his songs I get so happy just remembering the old memories. I believe his music back in the day was better than his music now, because his music now doesn’t sound like it used to be, and his old music was what made me love him so much. Personally I think he’s not trying anymore. But every time I listen to Bennie and the Jets I remember this one time I went to Dwyer’s school Encore (in other words, Talent show) this girl went up on stage looked so freaked out, we were all guessing she would sing a slow song or something, but when the music hit everyone was shocked this girl sang this song better than I ever thought someone other than Elton John could. Apparently a few days ago I was youtubing the lyrics and there was a video of the lyrics and the song in the background while the lyrics were showing, and apparently there was hidden messages. I never believed it but the person who uploaded that video made it seem like it was true.
What great mind he has, his music to me brings back so many good memories. Whenever I listen to his songs I get so happy just remembering the old memories. I believe his music back in the day was better than his music now, because his music now doesn’t sound like it used to be, and his old music was what made me love him so much. Personally I think he’s not trying anymore. But every time I listen to Bennie and the Jets I remember this one time I went to Dwyer’s school Encore (in other words, Talent show) this girl went up on stage looked so freaked out, we were all guessing she would sing a slow song or something, but when the music hit everyone was shocked this girl sang this song better than I ever thought someone other than Elton John could. Apparently a few days ago I was youtubing the lyrics and there was a video of the lyrics and the song in the background while the lyrics were showing, and apparently there was hidden messages. I never believed it but the person who uploaded that video made it seem like it was true.
That's such a great song, and it's so very true older songs and artist will always be the best that's where today's music comes from. Good blog!
ReplyDelete