Monday, September 21, 2009

Got milk?! PHOTO ESSSAY!

PHOTO ESSSAY!!

For English Class we all had to make a photo Essay.. I couldin't decide on what I wanted to do mine on, so I happened to pick a non constructive thing, that always makes me happy when I'm dying of thirst. That's right! You guessed it, Milk!

(The Glass! Dun Dun Dunnnn)

Late at night I always wake up and get extremly thirsty. Sometimes I suck it up, or some times I get my bum out of bed and search for something to drink. Usually I get myself a nice big glass of ice cold water and it always feels good. For once in my life I woke up and instead of getting a cold glass of water, I got myself a cold glass of MILK! As you can see here, this is only just the biginning of my story about the glass of milk.



(The glass, and the milk, dun dun DUNNN)

Of course, just my luck someone used up all the milk and I had to get a fresh new bag and cut the tip. Just so I could pour myself one single cold glass of milk. The story behind this picture is that I was secretly so excited to pour that milk into that nice not to mention "Ikea" glass for only $5.99. That's besides the point, i've never gotten so thirsty until I looked at that milk sitting beside my nice glass. Only moments away would I get to actually get some milk into that glass then drink it with pride.


(The glass, The milk, The POUR! dun dun DUNNN)

Oh my goodness! So close but yet so far away. I cant believe I'm finaly getting close to drinking a fresh nice cold glass of milk. Not to mention, once again, my nice ikea glass. Have you ever actually gotten excited to pour a glass of amazing calcium into a nice glass? Because if you've never gotten to experience such a great thing, then you must try it.



(The glass, The milk, The actual pour! Dun dun dunnnnn)

At last, The milk is finaly going into my nice clean ikea glass, that was on sale for $5.99. Once that drip of milk hit the bottom of my glass, I instantly smelt the calcium. I've always thought that if you drink loads of milk in a second, you will grow extra strong like the hulk or superman? Well atleast my Mother always seemed to tell me. She was right, at this very exact moment I felt my body start to grow.




(The glass, The milk, Just a little bit MORE milk!, dun dun DUNNN!)

I couldin't help it! I know this is alot of milk especially at night. Wait is there even any rules on drinking milk at a certain time? No, exactly so who cares, just a little bit more and then I'm done. As I was pouring this milk I couldint help but notice the funny sounds it was making. Milk is actually so white, like look at this picture. It's seriously white, as white as this backround. Craaaazzyyy!



(The glass, The Milk, The finishing touch! Dun dun DUNNN!)

I am truly, without a doubt, extremly proud of myself. I've never managed to pour myself a glass of milk into a glass without spilling it all over the place. I have terrible hand cordnations, I swear if it wasint for my mother teaching me all these years how to pour a nice clean glass of milk, water, juice whatever, I would be swimming in milk at this very moment. Plus, I didin't pour myself that much milk. It's just enough to get the thought of thirst out of my head.



(The glass, The milk, My mouth! dun dun DUNNN!)

YAY! This milk is actually enriched with 100% calcium. Well atleast that's what it says on the bag. Look at my face, I'm so glad to have finally gotten my milk poured into my nice ikea glass. Personally I like skimmed milk better then 1%, or 2%. I mean, I can only drink milk if it's cold, hence why I usually put ice in mine, I know what your thinking... EWWWWY! Whatever, don't knock it till you try it.



(Got milk?!) dun dun dunnnn!

Yeah, I know exactly what your thinking. "Why would Jenn put a fake milk mustache? To answer your question. I actually don't have an excuse. Heck! I got bored, and I thought that it would be funny. I mean you have to admit it does go with my story, and what's a story about milk if there wasint a milk moustache. Personally I never get milk moustaches, I tried to actually have a real one, but it just wouldint work. Sorry kids! hope you still like this fake one made out of real Klenex :O!


(The glass, NO MILK!) dun dun DUNNNN!

Oh yeah! That was fresh, i'm not thirsty anymore, and now I can go to bed and sleep like a baby. but first lets take a second and look back to the first picture. Great times! I'm never gonna forget this moment. Next time you cant sleep, and wake up super thirsty. Also where you get really tired of drinking milk OVER and OVER again. Have yourself a nice glass of G2M (Ha! my own little science joke, which really isint that funny) just incase you didint get it (Glass 2 Milk) as in H2O, but you knew that right?





(The glass, And Sunlight soap!)

But ofcourse, how could I forget. Momma bear would be really upset seeing a glass full of milk everywhere just laying around on the stove. To solve this problem, take some dish soap out and some nice hot water and get a cleaning. Once you wake up, you don't need to tell your mom you had a glass of milk late at night. Saves you the trouble. I hope everyone who reads this, takes this into consideration. That if you ever drink milk late a night, it'll not only cure the curse of thirst, it'll also give you extra healthy bones, loads of Calcium well to be technical will say, 100% of Calcium, and not to mention make you very happy in the end.


NOTE: Yes, Infact I do know this subject was probably the wierdest subject for a Photo Essay! but seirously, you try to come up with something that is fun and not yawn bore me to tears. I also know it's probably creepy to you how much I love milk, but I was only half joking. Just a laugh here and there. :) So don't judge.

2 comments:

  1. Very creative photo essay topic. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was pretty sweet essay topic.
    I have to say I don't like milk but sounds good for someone who loves it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Followers